- CALL US
- our website address is www.roseantiche.it created with the WordPress platform (www.wordpress.com) on Aruba hosting (www.aruba.it) and managed directly by the owner of the B&B Rose Antiche.
- CONFIDENTIALITY OF CONTENTS
- © 2020 Copyright B&B Rose Antiche – The texts, photographs, images and videos contained in the site are the property of the operator. They can not be taken and used for any reason without explicit permission of the owner.
- Some images, videos and texts, or parts of them, have been taken from the net also with links to YouTube and therefore considered of free use. Whenever possible, the source is cited. If the authors do not consider their use possible, they can ask for their revocation at the following email address: email@example.com
- No comments can be left on our website.
In compliance with articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation on Personal Data Protection, (in acronym GDPR – ref. UE n. 679/16) and at the same time also with regulatory transition pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments and additions. (Privacy Code) we release this information regarding the processing of “Personal Data” acquired through the consultation of its website and the sending of the BOKING ONLINE booking form or data provided by third parties authorized to book (Booking, Trivago, Expedia, Airbnb, etc.).
Our website contains links to other websites not managed by us. If you access through the link you will be redirected to an external site. This information is to be considered valid only for this website and not for other websites that you may consult through the links.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, policies, privacy, activities, etc. of third party sites or services.
- Types of personal data collected:
The consultation of the site and the optional, explicit and voluntary submission of the Booking Online booking form (web form) involves the subsequent acquisition of Personal Data:
- Mandatory: Name, surname, telephone, email address, necessary and indispensable to respond to your requests;
- Optional: Place and date of birth, address of residence, etc.. for communications required by law or promotional type exclusive B & B Rose Antiche;
- Cookies and Usage Data: The computer systems and software used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identifiable persons, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This data could be acquired and used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against our website.
We do not intend to collect personal information from persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you should not stay alone, make a reservation online or request information, but you should contact a parent or adult to do so for you. If you are a parent or guardian and you have become aware that your minor children have provided us with their Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from underage children without parental consent, we will endeavour to remove such information from our records.
- Purpose of Processing:
- Compulsory data: the processing of compulsory data is necessary in order to comply with your express request for a stay and for the security and management of the stay itself. (reservation, confirmation, modification and cancellation as well as contacts for the management and security during your stay);
- Optional data: will be processed for the administrative and fiscal management of the stay, for regulatory compliance (Public Security, Region, Municipality, etc..) and for the use of any promotions exclusively by the B & B Rose Antiche;
- Cookies and Usage Data: We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our site or each time you access the Service. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the date and time of each visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic and geo-localizing data;
The Mandatory Data, although optional, are necessary in order to correctly fulfill your requests and therefore failure to provide them will make it impossible to provide you with the service.
- Treatment modalities:
Personal Data are processed using paper, automated and/or telematic tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures will be observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Your Data is processed by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) of GDPR and specifically, by way of example only: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication through transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation cancellation, destruction. The security of Your Data is important to us, but keep in mind that no method of transmission via the Internet or storage on electronic memory is 100% secure.
- Data recipients:
The data collected are processed exclusively by the Owner or by staff specifically appointed in the management of the B&B and are intended exclusively for the purposes indicated above. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, categories of persons in charge of the control, organization and management of the structure (Authorities, administrative and commercial staff, etc.) may have access to the Data.
You may request a complete and updated list of the recipients of the Data by contacting the Data Controller.
- Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for the collection and use of Personal Data, described in this policy, depends on the type of data collected:
- Mandatory Data: They will be processed even without your express consent (art. 6 of the GDPR) because they are necessary to be able to respond to an express request for your stay as well as for the security and management of the stay itself;
- Optional data: They will be processed only after your informed, specific and separate consent (art. 130 of the “Privacy Code” s.m.i and articles 6 and 7 of the GDPR) and acquired for statistical analysis, for the administrative and fiscal management of the stay, for regulatory compliance (Public Security, Region, Municipality, etc..) and for the use of any promotions exclusively by the B & B Rose Antiche.
The Personal Data necessary for communications to the competent authorities, in case of lack of consent, will be acquired at Check-In.
- Place where the data are stored
The processing of data and their storage take place at the headquarters of the B&B Rose Antiche on paper and / or computer and are handled only by the same owner or by staff responsible for the management of the B&B Rose Antiche.
- Automated decision-making processes:
The right to use the service offered through our site is autonomous and optional and is not subject to automated decision making.
- Period of data retention:
The Data collected by the site during its use are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the planned activities. Upon expiration the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are further purposes for their preservation (for example, possible litigation, preservation of administrative and fiscal documents according to the law, etc.).
We will keep the use data, also through third parties (Google analytic), to improve the security or functionality of the site, for internal analysis and statistics, for the time necessary for their processing and in any case for a limited time.
- Cookies and similar technologies
The applications within this site may contain “First part” cookies and therefore strictly necessary for the operation and navigation of the site or to protect the connection.
Without these cookies, you will not be able to use the site normally. Third Party” cookies are related to external domains that are used by third parties during navigation.
No Personal Data is acquired by the site through cookies.
Currently the only cookie used by the site and provided by third parties is the Google analytic statistics service. For any reference please see Google’s Private policy at the following link: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. There are several ways to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change your browser’s security settings (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.) by following the respective instructions. By changing your browser settings you may also decide to receive a warning message before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. You can also delete all cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser.
- User rights:
You have the right to ask the Data Controller: to access and update or delete your personal data; to correct your data if they are inaccurate or incomplete; to object to their processing; to limit their processing; to transfer them in a structured format readable by the computer and commonly used; to revoke your consent at any time.
To exercise your rights, you may write to the Data Controller at the following addresses:
- Email structure: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Holder: email@example.com –
- Property location: B&B Rose Antiche – Via San Lorenzo, 20 – 67017 – Pizzoli (AQ) – Italy.
- Identification data of the data controller and/or data protection officer (DPO):
Pursuant to art. 28 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the Data Controller, Data Processor and Personal Data Protection Manager is Alessandro Ioannucci – Owner and Manager of B&B Rose Antiche – domiciled for the function in Via San Lorenzo, 20 – 67017 – Pizzoli (AQ) – personal email: firstname.lastname@example.org – email structure: email@example.com – web domain: www.roseantiche.it
- Revocation of consent
The consents expressed in the Booking Online booking form (web form) can be revoked at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of update: 01 November 2020