- ABOUT US
- our website is www.roseantiche.it created with the WordPress platform (www.wordpress.com) on Aruba hosting (www.aruba.it) and managed directly by the owner of B&B Rose Antiche.
- CONFIDENTIALITY OF CONTENT
- © 2020 Copyright B&B Rose Antiche – The texts, photographs, images and videos contained on the site are the property of the operator. They can not be taken and used for any reason without the express permission of the owner.
- Some images, films and texts, or parts thereof, have been taken from the network with links to YouTube and therefore considered free use. Where possible, the source is cited. If the authors do not consider their use to be possible, they can request their revocation at the following email address: email@example.com
- Comments cannot be left on our site.
In compliance with Articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, (in acronym GDPR – ref. EU n. 679/16) and at the same time also to transition legislation under Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments. (Privacy Code) we issue this information regarding the processing of “Personal Data” acquired through the consultation of our website and the submission of the booking form BOKING ONLINE or data provided by third parties enabled to make reservations (Booking, Trivago, Expedia, Airbnb, etc.).
Our site contains links to other websites not operated by us. If you access the link you will be redirected to an external site. This policy applies only to this website and not to any other websites that you may visit via the links.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content, policies, privacy practices, activities, etc. of third-party websites or services.
- Types of personal data collected:
Consultation of the website and the optional, explicit and voluntary submission of the Booking Online booking form (web form) entails the subsequent acquisition of Personal Data:
- Mandatory: Name, surname, telephone, email address, necessary and indispensable to respond to your requests;
- Optional: Place and date of birth, address of residence, etc., for communications required by law or for promotional purposes exclusive to B&B Rose Antiche;
- Cookies and Usage Data: The computer systems and software used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identifiable persons, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This data could be acquired and used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against our website.
We do not intend to collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should not make a stay on your own, make an online booking or request information, but should ask a parent or adult to do this for you. If you are a parent or guardian and it has come to our attention that your underage children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data belonging to minors without parental consent, we will endeavour to remove such information from our records.
Purpose of processing:
- Compulsory data: the processing of compulsory data is necessary in order to be able to follow up on your express request for a stay, as well as for the security and management of your stay. (booking, confirmation, modification and cancellation, as well as contacts for management and security purposes during your stay);
- Optional data: will be used for the administrative and fiscal management of your stay, for regulatory requirements (Public Safety, Region, Municipality, etc..) and for the use of any promotions exclusively by the B & B Rose Antiche;
- Cookies and Usage Data: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site or whenever you access the Service. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the date and time of each visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic and geo-location data;
The compulsory but optional data are necessary in order to correctly fulfil your requests and therefore failure to provide them will make it impossible to provide you with the service.
- Processing methods:
Personal Data are processed by means of paper, automated and/or telematic tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures will be observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
The processing of Your Data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) of the GDPR and precisely, by way of example: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, restriction, cancellation, destruction. The security of your data is important to us, but please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or storage in electronic memory is 100% secure.
- Data recipients:
The Data collected are processed exclusively by the Owner or by staff specifically appointed in the management of the B&B and are intended exclusively for the purposes indicated above. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, categories of people in charge of the control, organization and management of the structure (Authorities, administrative and commercial staff, etc.) may have access to the Data.
You may request a complete and updated list of the recipients of the Data by contacting the Data Controller.
- Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the collection and use of Personal Data, described in this policy, depends on the type of data collected:
- Mandatory Data: Will be processed even without your express consent (art. 6 of the GDPR) as the result necessary to be able to follow up an express request of yours to stay as well as for the security and management of the stay itself;
- Optional data: Will be processed only with your prior informed, specific and distinct consent (art. 130 of the “Privacy Code” as amended and Articles 6 and 7 of the GDPR) and acquired to carry out statistical analysis, for the administrative and fiscal management of the stay, for regulatory requirements (Public Safety, Region, Municipality, etc..) and for the use of any promotions exclusively by the B & B Rose Antiche.
The Personal Data necessary for communications to the competent authorities, in case of lack of consent, will be acquired at Check-In.
- Place where the data is stored
The processing of data and their storage take place at the headquarters of the B & B Rose Antiche on paper and / or computer and are handled only by the same owner or staff responsible for the management of the B & B Rose Antiche.
- Automated decision-making processes:
The faculty to use the service offered through our site is autonomous and optional and is not subject to automated decision-making choices.
- Period of data retention:
The Data collected by the site during its use is kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the intended activities. On expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are other purposes for which the data should be kept (e.g. litigation, keeping administrative and tax documents in accordance with the law, etc.).
We will store Usage Data, also through third parties (Google analytic), to improve the security or functionality of the site, for internal analysis and statistics, for the time necessary for their processing and in any case for a limited time.
- Cookies and similar technologies
The applications within this site may contain “first party” cookies and therefore strictly necessary for the operation and navigation of the site or to protect the connection. Without these cookies, it will not be possible to use the site normally. Third-party” cookies relate to external domains that are used by third parties during navigation.
No Personal Data is acquired by the site through cookies.
Currently the only cookie used by the site and provided by a third party is the Google analytic statistics service. For all references, please consult Google’s private policy at the following link:http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. There are several ways to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.) by following the respective instructions. By changing your browser settings you can also decide to receive a warning message before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. You can also delete all cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser.
- Rights that can be exercised by users:
You have the right to ask the Data Controller for: access to and updating or deletion of your personal data; the correction of your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete; to object to its processing; to restrict its processing; the portability of the same in a structured, computer-readable and commonly used format; the revocation of consent already given at any time.
To exercise your rights, you may write to the attention of the Data Controller at the following addresses:
- Facility email: firstname.lastname@example.org –
- Owner’s email: email@example.com
- Facility headquarters: B&B Rose Antiche – Via San Lorenzo, 20 – 67017 – Pizzoli (AQ) – Italy.
- Identification data of the data controller and/or the data protection officer (DPO):
Pursuant to art. 28 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the Data Controller, Data Processor and Data Protection Officer is Alessandro Ioannucci – Owner and Manager of B&B Rose Antiche – domiciled for this function in Via San Lorenzo, 20 – 67017 – Pizzoli (AQ) – personal email: firstname.lastname@example.org – structure email: email@example.com – web domain: www.roseantiche.it
- Revocation of consent
The consents expressed in sending the Booking Online booking form (web form) can be revoked at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of update: 01 November 2020