The hosts, Ida and Alessandro, will be happy to have you as their guests.
The Rose Antiche B&B is family-run and is located in the hamlet of San Lorenzo di Pizzoli just a few minutes from the town of L’Aquila, in Abruzzo, Italy.
The B&B is easily accessible by car from the A24 motorway – Rome-L’Aquila-Teramo.
From the L’Aquila Ovest exit (100 km from the Rome GRA and 70 km from the A14 Adriatic motorway) continue along the SS80 in the direction of Teramo and after a few kilometres you will reach the village of San Lorenzo di Pizzoli.
Some distances from the B&B to points of interest in the area:
- Guardia di Finanza Inspectors’ and Superintendents’ School – Km 6
- University of L’Aquila: 9 Km
- San Salvatore Hospital: 9 Km
- L’Aquila city centre: 14 Km
- Campotosto Lake: 25 Km
- Fonte Cerreto: cableway base for Campo Imperatore; 30 Km
- Stiffe Caves; 35 Km
- Campo Felice: Plateau and lift base – 36 Km
- Rocca Calascio Castle; 50 Km