The hosts, Ida and Alessandro, will be happy to have you as their guests.
The Rose Antiche B&B is family-run and is located in the hamlet of San Lorenzo di Pizzoli just a few minutes from the town of L’Aquila, in Abruzzo, Italy.
The B&B is easily accessible by car from the A24 motorway – Rome-L’Aquila-Teramo.
From the exit L’Aquila Ovest (100 km from the GRA of Rome and 70 km from the Adriatic freeway A14) continue in the direction of L’Aquila Centro and then continue on the SS 80 always in the direction of Teramo and after a few kilometers you reach the town of San Lorenzo di Pizzoli.
Some distances from the B&B to points of interest in the area:
- Guardia di Finanza Inspectors’ and Superintendents’ School – Km 6
- University of L’Aquila: 9 Km
- San Salvatore Hospital: 9 Km
- L’Aquila city centre: 14 Km
- Campotosto Lake: 25 Km
- Fonte Cerreto: cableway base for Campo Imperatore; 30 Km
- Stiffe Caves; 35 Km
- Campo Felice: Plateau and lift base – 36 Km
- Rocca Calascio Castle; 50 Km