INTERNAL REGULATIONS B&B ROSE ANTICHE
The rules to be observed in our B&B Rose Antiche are not only those established by these regulations and by law, but above all, those dictated by common sense, education and mutual respect.
The booking request can be made through the site in the Online Booking section, with a simple e-mail or by telephone. You will receive from us an e-mail confirming receipt accompanied by any information and methods for paying the deposit if not made online.
The down payment can be made via PayPal, credit card, bank transfer, recharge on Postpay card or other method agreed with us.
The reservation will be valid only after payment of the full amount on account has been made.
The deposit will be returned to you in case of early cancellation within the seventh day prior to the scheduled date of stay.
In the event of a cancellation seven or less days before the start of the stay or in the case of no-show (before 7:00 pm) the full amount of the stay will be retained.
In case you have unforeseen or unexpected needs to reach our B&B by 19:00 on the day scheduled for the stay, in order not to lose the reservation and be subject to the penalty, it is mandatory to communicate this situation to us via an email, telephone message or Whatsapp. We will be available for any option to accommodate your needs.
In the event that, for unforeseeable reasons, the booked room or the property should be unavailable due to extraordinary maintenance, force majeure, etc., we will offer you a different and suitable accommodation, or, at your request, return the full amount received as a deposit without further claims.
The balance of the stay will be paid, if not done before, on arrival at the B&B.
As the B&B is a small family-run establishment, there is no reception service available at all hours of the day, so please communicate your expected arrival time when booking. Failure to notify may also cause long waits for which we will not accept complaints or any refund requests.
The delivery of the rooms is scheduled no later than 19:00 unless otherwise agreed with us.
Upon arrival at the B&B, all valid identity documents (Passport, Identity Card, Driving License) of the people to be hosted must be delivered, necessary, these, for the registrations required by current legislation on Public Security .
Failure to comply with this obligation constitutes a violation of the rules of the criminal code and authorizes us to ask you to leave the B&B immediately. Unregistered people cannot, for any reason, remain inside the structure.
Once the notification form has been filled in, if not done previously, you will be asked to pay the amount of the stay. The balance can be paid (preferred) by electronic payment (e-payment) or in cash (bank cheques are not accepted).
After the check-in you will be given one or, if necessary, more copies of the keys of the structure, the TV remote control, the remote control of the air conditioner in the summer and any other objects owned by the B&B that you can use during your stay.
You will be reminded of the essential information of this regulation. You will be given any other possible information about the area, customs, traditions, curiosities, places of interest, etc., to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
You will be accompanied to your room and, taking care of your every need, we will try, as far as possible, to satisfy you.
For improper use, negligence or carelessness if you cause damage to the structure, its equipment or objects in use, you will be charged the necessary amounts for repairs, replacements and cleaning of the case.
For ascertained subtractions we will proceed in accordance with the law.
Inside the bedroom or bathroom you will find everything you need: blankets, pillows, towels, personal hygiene products, etc. For any other needs do not hesitate to ask, we will do our best to accommodate you.
The price agreed for the stay in our B&B includes the use of the room and the bathroom, breakfast, the supply of towels and sheets, the WiFi connection, the use of the TV, air conditioners and all accessories. bathroom.
The cleaning of the premises and the linen change will be carried out at each change of customer and at least once a week.
Extraordinary linen change or at your request is not included in the price, as are additional or extraordinary cleaning.
For breakfast, you will be provided with only products packaged or purchased from specialized local producers.
You can eat breakfast in the kitchen, where you can prepare hot or cold drinks yourself using the equipment and dishes available.
By transferring the products independently, breakfast can also be consumed on the adjacent terrace.
It is not possible to have breakfast in the room or in the bathroom.
Please communicate any food intolerances and allergies as well as your preferences upon arrival or rather at the time of booking. As far as possible we will do everything possible to satisfy you.
At the end of breakfast, the kitchen or the terrace must be left clean, including the equipment used. The waste must be disposed of in the appropriate containers respecting the rules of differentiation. In the event of fines for failing to respect separate collection, the B&B will be able to claim against you.
You can prepare small meals in the kitchen with products purchased directly from you and using the equipment and dishes available. At the end of the meals, which can be consumed directly in the kitchen or on the terrace but not in the bedrooms and bathrooms, the rooms, equipment and dishes used for the preparation must be left clean and tidy.
There are no timetables to be respected for entry and exit from the structure. It is possible to go out and re-enter at will, however, assuming an adequate behavior to respect the silence especially during the night hours.
Animals are not accepted even if of small size with the exclusion of those accompanying.
During the stay:
- SMOKING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in the kitchen, in the hallways, on the stairs, in the common areas, near the windows and balconies, in the bathrooms and bedrooms. The observance of this simple rule stems not only from a fire prevention rule, but also from the need to protect those who do not smoke or who will occupy the premises after you. You can smoke on the terrace if this does not bother other guests present;
- In accordance with the B&B regulations and the Municipal Police regulations, it is necessary to observe silence in the time slot between 14:00 and 16:00 and from 22:00 to 08:00. In any case, please maintain a behavior that in any moment of the day and in no way damages the tranquility of others;
- We recommend a correct and civil use of the toilets, avoiding throwing anything into the toilet, remembering that the appropriate bins exist or asking us for disposal;
- It is recommended to close the windows, turn off the lights and the air conditioners every time you leave the room. Systematically close the windows when the heating or air conditioning are in use to maintain a reasonable temperature in the room. Do not leave the battery chargers connected to electrical sockets when not in use;
- The B&B declines all responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to objects of your property left unattended in the rooms or in the common areas or for any damage to people, animals or things you procured to third parties;
- We are not responsible for any disservices due to total or partial lack of supplies such as electricity, water, telephone line or internet connection not dependent on our will;
- In the rooms it is always forbidden to prepare and consume meals, turn on their own stoves, use open flames, connect any household appliances brought with them to the electrical system. Exceptions are the electric razor and hairdryer used in the bathroom as well as the battery chargers used in the rooms;
- It is strictly forbidden to receive visits inside the B&B or host people other than those already registered. We reserve the right to request their removal through the police;
In case of early departures there are no refunds.
On the day of your departure, the rooms must be vacated by 10:00 am to allow us to do the cleaning. Of course, you can continue your visits or shopping by possibly agreeing with us the custody of your luggage.
On departure you will have to give us back the keys, the TV remote control, the remote control of the air conditioner and any other object of our property given to you upon arrival or during your stay. In case of loss there is a minimum penalty of € 50,00 which will be charged in full unless the lost object has a different value.
We reserve the right to modify, update, add or remove parts of these rules at our discretion and at any time. For your stay, the regulations in force at the date of booking will be operative.
Date of update: August 20, 2021